Selling your home or investment property…
Before you advertise your home or tell someone that it is available to be purchased, there are a number of things you need:
- A contract for sale with all required documents attached (including title documents, planning certificates)
- Organising a real estate agent, stylist, photographer
- Decluttering, tidying up and showing your property’s true colours and potential
A contract is needed before:
- Your property is advertised in any medium
- The agent can tell anyone including data base buyers that your home is for sale
LS Legal helps get your home on the market sooner with our fast turnaround on contract preparation. We can prepare a contract (including the planning certificate) in as little as 24 hours*.
(*subject to local council using standard turnaround times for planning certificates. Urgency fees may be applicable in some council areas).
Once exchange has occurred, LS Legal work with you and your agent in ensuring that any enquiries by purchasers are dealt with promptly. We assist you with discharging the mortgage and liaise with your lender, leaving you to focus on the practical implications of selling, namely moving home.
We help you get your money sooner by using electronic conveyancing wherever possible.
If your property is in NSW, we can assist you.
Contact LS Legal today to commence your contract preparation.